How to Submit an Artistic Portfolio
The MX Gallery is always interested in discovering new talents. Artists of all disciplines, whether painting, sculpture or digital art, both local and foreign artists, are welcome to submit their artistic portfolio by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail, which may be sent at the following address:
333 Viger West
The portfolio or application must contain the following:
- Full contact information including telephone number and email address
- Curriculum vitae outlining your education and development as well as previous and upcoming exhibits
- The list of galleries at which you are represented on a full time basis
- Your artistic approach or vision
- A selection of 5 to 12 of your most recent works (maximum size of 2Mo per image) in JPG or PDF format.
- A detailed price list (if available)
- A link to your website/FaceBook/Website
- Any other document that may be relevant to your application
“Hard copy” applications must include a postage paid return envelope, failing which the application material will not be returned to the sender and will be destroyed three months after the date of reception, if he is not chosen by the selection committee.
We will send an email confirmation of all applications that have been submitted. The selection committee meets once a month in order to review applications received over the course of the same month. A maximum of two applications per artist can be submitted within a twelve month period.
Only artists whose applications are accepted will be contacted by a member of the selection committee.
We request that you keep us informed of any change in your artistic development that may influence the decision of the selection committee.